- For use in new or existing fountains
- Use in ponds, landscaping, fountains, and other water features
- 15cm x 19cm, 1.7w watt Solar panel with adjustable stand
- Water flow: Maximum 30cm for water features 12mm hose only. (It can pump water in a tube to a maximum height of around 30cm)
- 1 filter on each side of the pump to prolong pump life
Solar Water Pump Kit – 150LPH
Already have a water feature? The solar powered water pump kit can be used to replace an existing pump of an old water feature, or convert from mains power to solar. Environmentally friendly, easy to use & best of all, no operating cost.
Adding a solar powered pump to your garden pond is the easiest way to get movement and life without the need for mains power. Even if there is a power outlet near the pond, solar power is the smart and safe way to go in this age of rising energy prices and global warming. Perfect for those water gardeners wanting a green solution.
– For use in new or existing fountains
– Use in ponds, landscaping, fountains, and other water features
– 1.7w watt solar panel
– Water flow: Maximum 30cm for water features 12mm hose only. (It can pump water in a tube to a maximum height of around 30cm)
The solar pumps are low maintenance which offers both reliability and performance. It is great for circulating water in small ponds and water features where water is required to be lifted up to 30cm.
– Three interchangeable fountain heads
– Fountain head extension of up to 28cm
– 6V DC Brushless water pump
– 5m Cable from solar panel to pump
– 1 filter on each side of the pump to prolong pump life
– 15cm x 19cm Solar panel with adjustable stand