- FLASHING RED LIGHT – A constant flash of light to all animals that hunt or feed at night that they have been “discovered” or are being watched.
- WATERPROOF AND WEATHERPROOF – A new, completely waterproof design suitable for all weather conditions. No need to store the device during off-season
- PROTECT YOUR PROPERTY – The flashing red light can fool criminals into thinking your property is wired with a security system.Protects Gardens, Poultry, Livestock, Campsites and much more.
- EASY OPERATE – No switches, its all automatic just remove the black protective tape that covers the solar panel.
- LAST LONG TIME – Solar battery charges during the day.New and improved battery lasts for 30 days on a single charge.
SEICOSY Home Guard EVICTOR EYE Functions:
– Solar Powered SEICOSY Home Guard EVICTOR EYE uses sunlight or daylight to charge. No batteries are ever needed. It will continue to activate during long periods of cloudiness.
– Based on scientific research, Home Guard EVICTOR EYE emits a flash of light implying to all animals that hunt or feed at night that they have been “discovered” or are being watched. This is their deepest fear and forces them to flee the area. A simple, but effective concept.
– This weatherproof unit will last approximately 3-4 years. Use the Home Guard EVICTOR EYE to protect poultry and livestock against coyote, fox, bear, mountain lion, wolf, bobcat, owls and even human intruders.
– Mount the lights at eye level of the animal to be stopped and face it away from the area to be protected. One to four lights will be required depending upon your application. It not motion activated but will flash automatically,so night animals are stopped at long distances (500 yards or more) away. They do not come in to investigate but see the flash as a threat the instant they are aware of it.
– Maintenance Free: Home Guard EVICTOR EYE is completely weatherproof and will continue to function or years under extreme weather conditions. Blistering heat, below zero temperatures, rain, ice, snow and blowing dust/grime will not compromise the nightly function of this product.