- COASTS thermostat operation is fully automatic, clockwise,the heating is on,indicator light,temperature reaches a preset temperature,will remain at that temperature
- Automatic heating: thermostat will first reach the preset temperature, then stop working until the temperature dropped a few degrees, the thermostat automatically turns on
- Ultra-high temperature (over 49 °C), ultra-high temperature switch will automatically trip (power off)
- The thermostat can be maintained within a temperature not exceeding 40 °C (104 °F) range. If cold water is started, will be 6 ~ 8 °C / h elevated temperatures
- Note:Only Support 220-240 Volt
1.COASTS thermostat outlet to the bath tub in the middle of the pipe or valve or check valve can not be installed.
2.This item needs to be wired up to a new plug. Please ensure water pressure is enough to make it work .
3.If the power of pump is 500watt better. The water of pool not exceeding 3m³.
4.Fast shipping with DHL
5.This item only support 220V -240V
1.The initial set temperature settings: COASTS equipped with ultra-high temperature protection thermostat switch, thermostat to limit overheating and protect users against danger, however, users should be done after the installation is complete, the first under the premise of safety checks to ensure that the operation of the thermostat’s normal function.
2.By using the tub filled with water to a suitable level and start the system automatically checks and let the system run until the thermostat temperature stabilized at the highest level and display lights go out, use an accurate thermometer to measure the water temperature should be at 40 °C .
3.This thermostat is designed specifically for the hot tub, the thermostat is installed in the pipeline jacuzzi.
4.When adding hot water bath, start the pump, the thermostat automatically heat insulation work, so the water temperature bath maintained at 39 degrees Celsius, give your Jacuzzi to create a more comfortable environment .